Odyssey Olive Oil is a premium, extra virgin, raw, unfiltered, first cold-pressed oil, with a delicious peppery and fruity flavour! It’s made from wild olives in the fields around The Mountains of Magnesia, Greece!
Odyssey Olive Oil is of the highest possible quality with a certified very low maximum acidity level of just 0.43%! We use a blend of wild native Amphissa, Koroneiki, Manaki and Megaron olives, all from our single family estate.
Odyssey Olive Oil is now available in the UK for wholesale and retail!
Odyssey is a family run business in Central Greece/Eastern Thessaly with a team based in London, England. Eastern Thessaly enjoys very good climatic conditions and has a very high variety of flora that grows wild in the area. As a result, the soil is very nutrient dense and makes for exceptional olives, both in terms of taste and nutrition!
Odyssey Olive Oil has a delicious, full-bodied, slightly peppery flavour with a fruity after taste! It is available in 500 millilitre and 1 litre glass bottles as well as large containers for catering and wholesale customers.
Odyssey Olive Oil is available for retail, wholesale or white-labelling in the UK. Boost your sales and revenue by attaching your own branding and labelling to our blank bottles of Odyssey Extra Virgin Olive Oil if you wish! If you are a distributor, health food stockist or supermarket representative, please contact us to find out how you can get hold of Odyssey Olive Oil now!
An organic explanation of our terms:
- Organic- Produced using natural methods of farming that are environmentally and animal friendly. Does not use chemicals or synthesised fertilisers, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, preservatives etc.
- Cold-pressed- The taste and health benefits of olives are compromised if they are heated to excess. We therefore use cold pressing as a method of extracting the oil from the olives, where the temperature during the pressing doesn’t exceed 27 degrees Celsius.
- Unfiltered- Our unfiltered olive oil has a fuller and stronger flavour which is fruity and peppery. It is more nutrient-dense than filtered olive oil as there are some fruit particles still in the oil that haven’t been filtered out, which gives it a darker green appearance and cloudiness at the bottom. Since unfiltered olive oil will eventually ferment, it has a shorter shelf life than typical filtered oil, but this oil is so tasty you will finish it before it expires!
- Extra virgin- This is the olive oil that is produced during the first pressing. This is the highest quality, tastiest and most nutrient-dense olive oil you can get. Odyssey Olive Oil’s acidity levels do not exceed more than 0.8%. Do not choose any other grading of olive oil, for it is likely that chemicals were used to extract the oil and the oil isn’t fresh.
- Wild olives- A lot of fruit we see in the supermarkets has been hybridised or altered in some way to appeal to the masses, whether it’s bananas to be longer, more yellow, straighter, or strawberries to be redder, sweeter etc. The production of hybrisied fruit comes at a cost, affecting the environment and our health through means of intensive farming. Wild fruit is much more nutrient dense and how nature wanted us to eat it. Our olive trees are ancient and grow in the wild for better health and superior taste!